Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Careers
Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists is searching for a compassionate Nurse Practitioner (APRN) to join our practice. The primary purpose of this position is to evaluate illnesses or injuries of the ears, nose, or throat, and provide diagnosis and treatment plans to pediatric patients and their families.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides treatment and evaluation of illnesses or injuries of the ears, nose, or throat in pediatric patients.
- Performs appropriate assessments.
- Uses knowledge and diagnostic skills to develop a working diagnosis for patients for the development and implementation of treatment plans and/or surgery orders.
- Orders and interprets patient care tests, treatments and exams.
- Administers and interprets diagnostic tests.
- Completes timely and accurate documentation of all pertinent clinical findings in the patient medical record to facilitate communication with the physicians and other team members.
- Handles prescription needs, provides advice regarding ENT problems and coordination of care.
- Rounds up to one week per month at children’s hospital.
- Takes call up to one week per month.
Education and Licensure:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school.
- Must possess a license as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Florida.
Benefits of Working with POHNS:
- Competitive base pay
- License and Malpractice fees paid
- CME reimbursement
- Company paid short-term disability
- Paid Time Off
- Medical benefits effective after 60 days
Please submit your resume via email to Lesli Williams [email protected]