What Is The Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal is a secure, HIPAA compliant two way communications between patients and Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists that provides our patients timely electronic access to their healthcare information.
How to Access The Patient Portal
Current patients of Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists can create a secure Patient Portal Account.
Step 1 – Request A Token
To create an account, you must first request a secure token. This can be done during your office visit, by calling us at (727) 329-5400 or online.
Step 2 – Register Your Token
Once you receive your secure token, you will need to register it at the patient portal website. This will allow you to enjoy the conveniences listed below.
What Can You Do At The Patient Portal?
- View upcoming and past appointments
- Receive appointment reminders
- Email us an appointment request (This sends a request to have someone call you to schedule your appointment)
- Request a school/work excuse
- Request lab and test results
- Request medical records
- Send a non-urgent message to our medical team
- Request a medication refill (This sends a refill request via secure email to one of our nurses who will call you back)
- Send a question to the billing department
- View your billing statement
- Pay your bill