What Is The Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal is a secure, HIPAA compliant two way communications between patients and Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists that provides our patients timely electronic access to their healthcare information.
How to Access The Patient Portal
Current patients of Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists can create a secure Patient Portal Account.
What Can You Do At The Patient Portal?
- View upcoming and past appointments
- Receive appointment reminders
- Email us an appointment request (This sends a request to have someone call you to schedule your appointment)
- Request a school/work excuse
- Request lab and test results
- Request medical records
- Send a non-urgent message to our medical team
- Request a medication refill (This sends a refill request via secure email to one of our nurses who will call you back)
- Send a question to the billing department
- View your billing statement
- Pay your bill