Coronavirus Update from Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists March 20, 2020
The physicians and staff of Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation. The following decisions have been made in order to ensure the health and safety of all our patients. Please continue to watch our Facebook page throughout the weekend for any updates. Thank you.
- ONE PATIENT/ONE GUARDIAN! One parent (guardian) to attend a visit with a patient. If this is not possible, we will need to reschedule your appointment. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS! This is to ensure the health and safety of EVERYONE.
- Beginning Monday, March 23rd, patient and parent/guardian temperatures will be taken at EVERY clinic AND EVERY surgery appointment before a patient will be seen.
- If a parent/guardian has a fever, the appointment will be rescheduled. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If a patient has a fever, you will be directed for an immediate evaluation by a nurse to determine if the fever is related to an ENT issue. If permitted to keep appointment, the patient and their guardian will be asked to wait in an isolated area.
- You must be completely registered through Phreesia prior to clinic. This will expedite your time in the waiting room and minimize any contact and potential exposure. If you don’t have a computer or mobile device that will allow you to register prior to your appointment, please notify the person taking temperatures and they will have the front desk personnel help you.
You will receive your Phreesia registration link 3 days before your appointment, If you don’t receive the link to register through Phreesia, please call our office at 727-329-5400, Option #1 and we will resend the link to your email or mobile device.