Together, our staff exists to provide the highest quality care to our patients in a caring environment. We strive to accomplish this mission by the following means:
- Create an environment in which the child/patient is nurtured and protected while developing the most accurate diagnosis.
- Offer the most highly trained, competent, caring physicians.
- Continually educate physicians and staff on current practices and therapies to the extent a community standard of care is created.
- Provide the full range of pediatric ear, nose and throat therapies available in an environment of service excellence or promptly refer the patient to the appropriate physician.
- Maintain the highest level of ethical and moral standards in our interactions with patients, parents and colleagues.
- Support on-going clinical research, resident physician training and contribute to the betterment of pediatric otolaryngology as a field of practice.
Pediatric Otolaryngology Nursing Staff
|Susan Bryan, RN||St Petersburg College||25|
|Renee Caswell, RN||St Petersburg College||21|
|Linda Filippelli, RN||Naugatuck Valley College||24|
|Megan Murray, RN||St Petersburg College||5|
|Sue Ann Nichols, RN||University of Kentucky||25|
|Amy Peoples, RN|
|Jody Spencer, RN||University of Florida||10|
|Sharon Yattaw, RN||St Petersburg College||12|
|Kelli Williams, LPN||PTEC||20|