Beginning Monday, March 30th, you can schedule a virtual visit with Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists and meet with one of our practitioners using your computer, smartphone or tablet. Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists is setting up a Telehealth initiative during this Coronavirus outbreak to make it easier for our existing patients to receive care without having to leave the house. This technology solution will enable you to collaborate with our practitioners, ask questions, get laboratory or diagnostic test results, receive an evaluation for a problem or concern or do a follow up, all while safely at home with your child.
How it works
- Call our office and set up a “Telehealth Appointment” with an appointment scheduler
- You will receive a reminder text with a link from Phreesia where you will confirm/complete your registration information and provide us with a preferred telephone number for the call.
- Ten minutes prior to your virtual visit, you will receive a call from a Medical Assistant who will review your child’s basic information, including the reason for the visit.
- Our practitioner will reach out to you via Skype or Facebook Messenger at your scheduled appointment time. They will be able to review symptoms, concerns, evaluate issues and prescribe medications where necessary.
- At the completion of the call we will explain next steps.
Our primary concern is the safety and wellbeing of our patients. We’re here if you need us.